Sunday March 26

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Paul S

Sunday March 26

Post by Paul S »

I posted on our social media accounts Sunday at 11am at Iconoclast. I recall over winter there was talk about meeting at a new place this year possibly. Any confirmation on when that might happen?
redbike

Post by redbike »

That thought centred around giving OTTO a shot for our Sundays. Two immediate challenges at this point: 1. He's not open during the days; 2. He doesn't yet have a zoomy coffee machine.

Therefore, my vote is to stay where we are for the time being. Soon the garage doors will be open at Iconoclast and we can spread out a bit.
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

I'm doubtful for this Sunday. Enjoy!
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Change of plans!

No, I still won't be there but I will be working on Shannon's scoot AFTER 1 pm (family stuff till then). If you would like to come by and help out, that would be appreciated. Work attempted will be cleaning and fitting the wiring harness, re-torquing the cylinder head and re-fitting the engine and fitting the fender and then re-fitting the fork.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Sorry for the late notice but it's been a busy weekend.
Paul S

Post by Paul S »

Sad to miss you John. I didn't check the forum until recently. Gary and Jean from Calgary (Apocalypse SC) were in town so stopped by Iconoclast to see who was there. Johnny Redbike came by and Monica was there too. I was the only one on a scooter so I had to go out for a ride afterward! Saw a few scooters on the road and many many bikers enjoying the nice day
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Sorry to miss them but I was busy with family all week and weekend. The notice was so late as I only found out that morning I would be free. David and John came and helped (Thanks!).
Paul S

Post by Paul S »

I saw a picture of Tiki that Shannon posted. It looks great so far!

A guy named Barry messaged us on Facebook. He just bought his first scooter and wants to join us one of these Sunday's to talk scooters and ride.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Great. Should be out in force this Sunday.