Crude City Scooter Club Forum Index Crude City Scooter Club
the Edmonton Chapter of the Vespa Club of Canada

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2006 Vespa LX150 For Sale - Low Mileage - Accessories Incl!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crude City Scooter Club Forum Index -> Market Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RyanRumsey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:25 am    Post subject: 2006 Vespa LX150 For Sale - Low Mileage - Accessories Incl!! Reply with quote

Hi Crudes, been a while! How are you all? I'm living out in Ontario now, and am selling my 2006 Vespa LX150, previously owned before me by an Apocalypse SC member (so you know it has been well-taken care of), and currently in storage in Edmonton. It has pretty low mileage for an '06 (just over 5900 km!), has some pretty sweet aftermarket additions (Prima tailpipe!), and includes a ton of accessories, including a few brand new repair/maintenance manuals (great for those who aren't wizards like some of you!). My Aunt & Uncle, Susan & Dean Burnham will be taking care of the sale, so if you have any questions and/or would like to arrange for a viewing, please call them at 780-473-1338 - and if you would like to share this post, I encourage you to please do so, thank you! All my best, Crude City, and keep the shiny side up!

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1254237533&edited=true&posted=true&adActivated=true
Macgyyver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted price on Kijiji is $3,200
2006 new to me Vespa LX150 8,000kms with character
2006 hand-me-down Vespa LX150 32,000kms
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crude City Scooter Club Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: