First Rally Reports...can't wait

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Glad to hear that all went well on the last day of the weekend. Sorry I missed the ending but duty called and a family vactaion had been in the works for much time and unfortuneatly the beginning of the holiday was on the last day of the rally. Believe it or not my thoughts were with my friends left in Edmonton on the Sunday, but I will not lie on the Monday, my thoughts were on relaxation.

Many thanks to everyone that gave so much time to this rally, both old and new members. Those of you that are new really stepped up and helped so much where it was needed. My hat is off to you and my graditude is endless. Thanks Kevin for your hard work.

To our Visitors. What can I say. We all love to see you here attending our rallies. We all know all to well what a commitment it is to make and plan for a trip and it makes our rallies so much more memorable. There is so much more that can be said but it would echo so many of the comments that have already been voiced. It's great seeing you all and I know that this will continue for so many years. Thanks to all of you.

Just curious, who were the winners of the prizes?

See you all soon! Calgary is already in the plans, just need a trailer hitch on the van, so I can use my new snazzy scooter carrier....yippee!
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
buyarealbike

Post by buyarealbike »

Well that was certainly worth forever in a Jeep (twice). Glad my arm was twisted until I agreed to help fill the trailer. Much thanks Shannon for seeing that I didn't sleep on the street or get lost, Angelo for making my bike look like shit in comparison (twice), Mr'n'Ms Igor for hosting the firepit laughs, that smooth muumma baby Cazadores and well er'body else. Thanks so much.

I hope that at least one of y'all makes the trip out to Kelowna for FEED A BEAR so we can attempt to return the favor.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Prizes were drawn out of a hat with everyone winning at least one. I have yours here. Will bring them to next Wednesdays bike night.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Hey Kevin,
Glad you made the trip as well......... It's always fun getting soaking wet together........ somebody really pissed off the gods for about 40 minutes on Saturday! :shock:

As mentioned in person , I won't make it this year, but will plan the family holiday around next years event, at that time I should have something to keep up with your rocket!

I still remember the first time you blasted past me in calgary, wondering who the F-k was that! hahahaha

Cheers

- Dustin Kott-
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Kevin,

I was glad to have you guys. It made house sitting much more enjoyable.

John,

I will be at Tra-Amici this Sunday (if I can ever get out of St. Paul today), if you have anything else for the Kelowna group I get it then. I've started a package with the prizes for Ron, Torrie and Kevin.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
furnaceman

Post by furnaceman »

don't forget who else is heading down to Kelowna in the next few weeks ok!!!!

Bruce...
btw can't wait to show my new Belstaff on sun!!
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Rub it in that you are moving to Kelowna and you can ride all year long. :wink:

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
DoesDerbiCount?

Post by DoesDerbiCount? »

Woah! Is it really true that you can ride all year long in Kelowna?!
buyarealbike

Post by buyarealbike »

Angelo:
My shitty P will be faster next season. Saw'n'Heard John's ride and um decided his high water mark was uh higher? Priced some upgrades to keep up with the Jones' as well as calm my fool head.

DDC:
We can ride all year long ... which is also the reason we don't. Is that wrong? Maybe. Is that funny? Mos def.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Final I post some Rally pictures.............Shannon!!!! What did your kids tell you about sticking your tongue out!?

http://www.crudecityscooterclub.com/gal ... 007+Rally/

- Dustin Kott-
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

ummm... I tend to be the biggest trouble maker in my classroom. :roll: So it's all par for the course.

Great pictures Angelo!

Shannon