1968 Vespa Sprint

A place to peddle and look for stuff

Moderator: Moderators

Yarko

1968 Vespa Sprint

Post by Yarko »

Hello friends,
As some may know, I've been living in NYC for 3 years and the Sprint hasn't been getting much use. To give back some space in my parents' garage, I think it's time for someone to take it over. It's had an engine overhaul with the club a few years back and has a TON of spare parts to go along. SIP performance rear shock, front fork was also replaced. Was a daily rider for 2 years in uni. Has been stored with the tank empty. I let the registration lapse a few years.

The bad: speedo hadn't worked for a few years, front brake cable is a bit too short so it grabs (I used the rear primarily), legshield has a few small cracks on the underside (non-load bearing).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yv5acgfnfsewr ... 1.jpg?dl=0

Looking for $1,700 OBO. Reach me at yarko3@hotmail.com.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

:-(

Glad, though, that things are going well in NYC. Put it up on Kijiji, it will sell quickly at that price.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Talking about it over croissants and coffee, if it’s still available the club will buy it.
Yarko

Post by Yarko »

Ah, it has been snapped up! Maybe there’ll be a new coffee and 2 stroke smoke patron on the horizon.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Remember i have three scoots so you are welcome to borrow one when you are in town.

Cheers
david

Post by david »

I have a spare scoot or two as well. Let's us know when you're in town, and join us for a ride.
Ska'D for Life