Victoria Scooter Community

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Andrew

Victoria Scooter Community

Post by Andrew »

Hi all. After spending a number of Thursday evenings riding around fruitlessly in search of the Vapours meet-up in the past year, I checked out one of their former meetings spots that I half-remembered from some random post a while back -- and lo and behold, a new scooter group was meeting there, the Victoria Scooter Community, an informal group open to scooters of all kinds (unlike the Victoria Vespa Club). The Vapours seem to have self-destructed, or morphed into something else; their Facebook page is not active, no-one answers messages or emails, and they don't seem to meet in their former spots/times. In any case, the VSC is a great bunch and I went on my first ride with them last night. There was only one shiftie one the run (a small-frame Vespa, and it broke down -- loose wires), but the vibe was very much Crude City. Since their ethos is similar to CCSC's, I hope we can arrange some shared events in future, esp. when anyone from CCSC comes out to the Island!
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Glad to hear you've found a scooter group. Been a while since I've been there. Might be time to plan a trip, say next spring?
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Sounds good! Looking forward to some island riding with you--