Sunday May 5th

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Paul S

Sunday May 5th

Post by Paul S »

The Alberta Motorcycle Safety Society is doing their annual campaign launch on Sunday May 5th 11:30am at Louise McKinney Riverfront Park (9999 Grierson Hill Road) this year. Should we meet earlier that day and then have our ride end at the event launch so we can participate (or we could ride after the event)? I've gone previous years but it has always been during the workday limiting attendance. There have always been a few scooterists out to it though and lots of nice bikes to look at.

Details:
Join us Sunday May 5 at 11:30am for the 4th annual motorcycle safety and awareness campaign launch! We are excited to get the campaign going and celebrate May is motorcycle awareness month! We are looking forward to Louise McKinney Riverfront Park (9999 Grierson Hill Road) for a nice backdrop to kick off.

We will have a few speakers representing all of our partnerships including government, enforcement, industry, media and community. Speakers will begin at noon!

This is a free event to officially celebrate the safe return of motorcycles to Alberta roads. Any other announcements for this event will be done in here to keep everyone updated! We go rain or shine...we hope for shine.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Hmm, forecast 4° high and speeches, life doesn't get any better!

;-)

Let's meet up beforehand at District (10011 109 St) for 10. Those brave enough to ride, or carry on riding, can go to the rally.
Paul S

Post by Paul S »

This is in 2 weeks, May 5th. Sorry I posted this one early to give us some time to think about a plan. I can start a thread for April 28th ideas.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

My bad. Here's hoping the weather is better.
redbike

Post by redbike »

Let's hope our ever-unreliable weather forecasters misjudge, again; as matters stand now, we're looking at snow Saturday and Sunday.
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

The weather still looks like to be poop.
Paul S

Post by Paul S »

My app says +7 high (-2 low) and rain and snow mix. Sigh.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Not meeting at District. Going to have a pre-ride workshop at my place. Details posted.