Suggestions

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Sowelu

Suggestions

Post by Sowelu »

Hey everyone,

I'm looking at getting Tiki's seat refreshed with new foam and recovered, any suggestions on where I might send the seat to get this done.

On another note, if anyone is doing a SIP order, please let me know. I have a few small things to purchase, but not enough to cover the $80 minimum.

Thanks

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Hi Shannon,

Wayne's Upholstery on Argyll (and few doors further east from Argyll Motorsports) does excellent work. Not inexpensive though.

I'll be ordering a few bits and bobs from SIP soon. Let me know what you need and I'll add it to the order. I promise to get it to you sooner this time!
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Sorry, the beginning of school hit. Have you put your order in yet, John? If not, let me know and I will send you the info for the items or item I need.

Thanks for the tip about the seat. I don't mind paying the price if the work is quality work.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Not yet but soon. Send the list to me directly.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Here is my very small list:

https://www.sip-scootershop.com/en/prod ... +_26509300

Lost my luggage hook this summer while riding. The missing part was a drag, but the ride was great. :D

Thanks for adding this to your order. Let me know how much I owe you and I will drop it off at your place.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Ordered.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Arrived!