Billetting???

Local and distant events

Moderator: Moderators

furnaceman

Billetting???

Post by furnaceman »

If you can take anyone for the rally please post it here.
I talked to Noel today and he is expecting at least 15 from their club to be coming up.. some are riding and others are trailering..
so far himself and allie have a place to stay so that leaves 13 more or so as i find out who is where i will post names and locations etc...

Bruce...
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Howdy

I have room for two or maybe three if they are friendly. They have to prepared to do a lot of miles though. Its about 40k from my place to Tra Amici.

It looks like Kory is already staying out here so two or three more. Futons and couches mostley.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
nocattle

Post by nocattle »

I hope to be staying at Trevor's. We'll be meeting about the Edmonton rally twice. Saturday night and Sunday Morning. Saturday night for those who won't/can't make it out Sunday.

Just so you organizers know, it looks like the ApocalypseSC (Calgary) will be heading up in two waves.

A group of us will be heading out Friday morning, taking all day to ride up on the back roads. Looks like there might be 5 or 6 of us. I'll confirm on here Sunday or Monday when I know better. I know a few already have arranged accommodations.

The second wave is coming up by trailer. Noel will have to give you all the details of how many and the special needs they require.

We'll assume you have ambulance service there in the Capitol region. The ApocalypseSC frequents medical facilities during rallys, although if I recall there were no casualties last year. We'll try to stay injury free as it's a habit other clubs seem to enjoy.

-Kory
giddyup
ScarletBee

Post by ScarletBee »

hi bruce,

i'm afraid i spoke too soon at the meeting. looks like i'm going to have company coming from germany during the rally weekend. i guess that leaves only an emergency couch in my livingroom.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Good news!! I just got confirmation last night that the gang (Torrie, Ron and Kevin) from Kelowna will be here for the rally. Not sure when they will be arriving in Edmonton on Friday, but Torrie has promised they will be up for a ride come rally time.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

I have extremely comfortable accomodations for two and comfortable accomodations for six friendly people.
Whizzer

Post by Whizzer »

Just talked to Noel in Calgary and he say's that they have more billets if needed and to give him a call. Noel's number is 403-540-8647

OOps wrong forum
Haynes manual + tools=danger