2pocalypse - who is going?

Local and distant events

Moderator: Moderators

redbike

Post by redbike »

Whizzer wrote:Sounds ok with me. I get off at noon so any time around then will be fine. My cell is 403-357-9998, now I just have to remember to keep it turned on
Dale: The consensus for those riding down is that we should leave Edmonton at 8:00 a.m. on Friday in order to beat the heat. That will probably put us into Dead Deer a little early for you, but we can always try you on your cell when we hit town (we will gas up there) If you can get away, then great. Talk to you Friday! Redbike
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
jeffthemod

Post by jeffthemod »

When and where are we meeting to load trailers etc? Are we going to try to travel at the same time as the riders?
I was a mod before you was a mod.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I'm not getting up early to leave at 8am. I would rather leave after, just in case some of them encounter problems. This way one wouldn't have to back track.

I was thinking of leaveing around 10am.

I can swing by your house after work with the trailer and then go get Shannons. Or if you have things to do you can drop off the bike at my place.

I would like to have all the bikes loaded up tonight, so i don't have to worry about them in the morning.
noel

Post by noel »

John, There is still people offering up beds if you need somewhere to stay. let me know and all will be arranged.
Shannon you dont need to bring a sleeping bag we have lots, and if anyone else needs help Allison and I are both of work on Friday.
See you all soon,
Noel
403 540 8647.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Jeff,

If I don't see you tonight loading the scoots, I need your address. I'll see you just before 10 so that we can meet at Kevin's and leave together.

Bring cd's if you want music to listen to. My cd player does not play mp3 files, just audio, but a have a jack for an ipod if you got one.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
redbike

Post by redbike »

Can you bring a really really long extension cord???
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Groan :P

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Y'all play safe now.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I've posted the few pictures Angelo and took at the rally in the gallery.

Shannon