How to post/host pictures

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Kevin

How to post/host pictures

Post by Kevin »

On the CrudeCityScooterClub website i have set up a Gallery. You can use this section of the website to host and view pictures you have collected and want to share with friends on the internet.

Here are brief instructions on how to use it.

When you goto the CrudeCity website you will find a link to the Gallery on the main page near the bottom.

First is what you need to do is register a username and password. While you are doing this an e-mail will be sent to me and i will activate your gallery account. I have done it this way so every Tom, Dick and Harry make an account and post bad pictures. Hopefully this way I won't have to dedicate hours upon hours to look through pictures to remove inappropriate stuff. To put it simple, i don't want to be on the hook for stupid illegal stuff.

After your account is activated you can login and create seperate gallerys for events and upload pictures. You can send friends links to your gallerys or post the pictures directly into forums and emails with links. Its up to you.

Look near the bottom for the "Edit" link. This is what you need to click to Edit your user gallery. A menu on the left side that will alow you to create albums and add/delete pictures from that album. The menu's kinda explain it all I think.

Post questions if you need to and I'll try to answer in detail.