All of Calgary Store's t-shirts now at Top Gear

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

redbike

All of Calgary Store's t-shirts now at Top Gear

Post by redbike »

Stopped in yesterday to check on status of scoot (so feature this..CDN Scooter Corp. finally issues the recall and then waits for the dealers to order the replacement gasket rather than making sure that the dealers had gaskets to equal the number of scoots they'd sold. Didn't I hear somewhere that these guys were gamer geeks?:twisted: ) and saw that the 2nd floor is covered in boxes of stuff. Echo said that they took all of the Calgary store's shirts/odds'n ends (didn't ask why) TONS of stuff - should be out for Friday night. Vespa soap? Who knew? I'm not shillin' here, but it was a shitload of stuff and lots of it looked like things we haven't seen here. FYI.

Am back to the Kooteneys for 10 days, but am hoping to make the bbq on Friday evening before we leave
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

I actually bought a bunch of tshirts... some are from toronto or something too. Actually, the orange hoodie (as though anyone remembers) that I was wearing in Calgary is from that schwack of stuff. The prices are decent, hoodies $20 and tees $10... at least thats the price they gave me. Demand the same or better!

If anyone happens to find the baseball style tshirt with the sad looking mod guy in a Medium or large... buy it for me, and I'll reimburse you with money and a smile. ^_^

Also...the Vespa soap is nasty looking...no one should buy it.

Cheers
All hail Emperor Kang!
nocattle

Post by nocattle »

Vespa soap better then no soap.

Our Vespa licensed dealer in Calgary (Blackfoot) looks worse and worse all the time.
giddyup
ScarletBee

Post by ScarletBee »

is he using the soap?
imagine no more winters...
nocattle

Post by nocattle »

Scrub-a-dub-dub-dub 8)
giddyup
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Bought a couple of shirts myself -- we will all end up with the same shirts and look like dorks -- and a puddin head helmet.
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Um...if everyone bought the same shirts as ME then they are going to be true fashion plates. :lol:
All hail Emperor Kang!
nocattle

Post by nocattle »

All the same?
Like leather clad bikers,
only in pastels and Momo's.
giddyup
lordhaha

Post by lordhaha »

Is Vespa Calgary going belly up?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

gone bye bye
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
lordhaha

Post by lordhaha »

Wow, that's too bad. What happened, just couldn't make it, or was their dealership pulled?
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Hi all

The story I heard was that Rev and Cdn Scooter Corp did not see eye to eye on the number of bikes they should be selling. Rev said X...Cdn SC said 4X. And I am just guessing here but I think the profit margin on a Ducati 996 is a bunch higher than an LX 150. I would also guess the maintenance side makes a tad more on the duc than on the vespa. (That is more a comment on the complexity of the machine and the skills required to look after it vs a comment on reliability) You don't have to be a financial whiz to figure out why rev said F*** you to CSC.

Of course now that Piaggio builds everything or is in the process of owning every brand that Rev sells, it could end up biting them in the ass. Does this remind you of any other long standing italian "business" plan. :twisted:

Oh, and just a point of clarification. This is from Josh at top gear..."Where did this Calgary thing about the clothes come from? We got all this stuff in from CSC in Toronto." I didn't bother to answer him.

Keep the shiny side up folks.
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?