Ride Night

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Ride Night

Post by coyoteran »

Hi all

I just checked the weather forcast for tomorrow and it looks promising for onion rings and a teen burger at A&W for bike night. I am still without a scooter but, you know, I am still not so cool that I can't hang out with you guys :D

Anybody interested? I will be heading down there for 6:30.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Hey Trevor,
I'll have to check with "STMBObeyed" to makesure that there are no plans, but I'm almost 96.5% sure I'll be there. Rings sound good!

Cheers
Angelo

P.S you got the part ordered yet? We need to get you on the road again before the toy run!
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Trevor,

Did you get your part from Bruce?

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

you got the part ordered yet?
Yep. I called a couple of bike boneyards and got no joy so I figured as I was on a roll I would call motorsports. Whattya know. They had the part. Should be on a plane tomorrow.
Did you get your part from Bruce?
Shannon, long story short..no. Check your pm for the long story.

Trevor
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Trevor check your PM.

I wish I was in Edmonton to make bike night. *sigh* the Armpit of Alberta sucks sometimes, especially when your scoot lives in Edmonton. :cry:

I will however, be in Edmonton this weekend (my classroom is finally finished ... whew) and I will be at the meeting on Sunday, perhaps if the weather is nice we could go for a ride???? :roll:

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

"Whattya know. They had the part. Should be on a plane tomorrow"

Good to hear it's on the way. I have steered a few others to Alex and they have never been disappointed.

Cheers
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
DoesDerbiCount?

Post by DoesDerbiCount? »

Hate to sound so out of the loop. But which bike night is it you guys are referring to? The A&W on whyte? Is there even a bike night there? :shock:
coyoteran

Post by coyoteran »

Hi Dan

Bike night at the Petro Canada. 97th st and around 160 ave. The petro can in front of the Rona store. There is an A & W inside the gas station.

Trevor
DoesDerbiCount?

Post by DoesDerbiCount? »

So I'm going to aim for 6:30 as well. But on the GS because I lent out the scooter for the evening... :evil:
So who else is coming, and what kind of rides should I be looking out for to find you guys?