Isnt it fun being a football fan.

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Angelo

Post by Angelo »

It's always nice to see a win, but honestly plus 24 in the middle of September will always trump sitting in front of a TV.....
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I almost forgot, did anyone see the Rider game on the weekend???

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Well said, well spoken. But at least the game was entertaining. The snooze fest that was the Eski-Allouette matchup was probably the most boring football game to grace cdn tv since nfl football from the 80s.

I really cannot believe the riders lost that game. Even when it was over, it was like...How did that happen? How does a team move the ball 44 yards in the first half and manage to score 14 points. Oh well. The season continues.

Keep the shiny side up all

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

My chances have been few, I will take them as they present themselves.....and It's always good to laugh after a brutal Monday!

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Wow..what a difference a week makes. Uh lets see. Stop me if this looks familiar.

Oh and while I am at it..check out this from TSN.
Quarterback Kerry Joseph, who threw three touchdown passes to lead the Saskatchewan Roughriders past the Montreal Alouettes 33-22, was named the CFL's offensive player of the week Wednesday.

Joseph was one of three Roughriders honoured this week.
Joseph finished 26-of-40 passing for 355 yards. He also ran for 73 yards on seven carries.
Also considered for the award was B.C. Lions quarterback Jarious Jackson.
Saskatchewan linebacker T.J. Stancil was named the top defensive player after registering 11 tackles against Montreal. The finalists were teammate Reggie Hunt and Winnipeg's Barrin Simpson.
Toronto's Dominique Dorsey was named the top special-teams player for the third time this season. Dorsey returned seven punts for 110 yards in the Argos' 18-11 road win over Edmonton.
Also considered was Jerome Dennis of the B.C. Lions.
Saskatchewan slotback Andrew Fantuz was a unanimous selection as top Canadian. The former Western Mustang had seven catches for 142 yards and a touchdown versus Montreal.
That would be three out of four categories kiddies.

:twisted: :twisted:
Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Excuse me if I don't raise a drink to your celebration....but instead use it to disinfect our bloody wounds!

- Dustin Kott-