check out this web site

A Place to post pictures of stuff

Moderator: Moderators

GDOUBLEU

check out this web site

Post by GDOUBLEU »

hey guys!

i know this isn't necessarily 'on topic'...but there's pictures in igor's newly-launched web site. :wink:

www.igorworoniuk.com

please check it out and send the link to any friends, family, etc. that you think might be interested. he is happy to take commissions as well as reproduce any painting you see on the site into a specific size. his first show is scheduled to kick off on sunday, feb. 24 at the stony plain multicultural centre…details are on the site and the show will run for about a month. once igor has worked out with the gallery which paintings will fit in the show, prices for the remaining paintings will be indicated on the site.

thanks everyone...hope you're keeping warm!

g
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

This is a Necessary TOPIC!

When one of "the Crudes" does well, we all need to know. This is great news! Great Site....I'm doing everything in my power to be at his first
showing..

Very COOL!

Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
teenytinytorrie

Post by teenytinytorrie »

please keep me posted on "Rocky falls" it is stunning
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

will do! thanks torrie... :)
RyanRumsey

Post by RyanRumsey »

Wow! Igor, this stuff is fantastic! As a fellow painter, this kind of beauty really touches my heart, especially when it involves images of the prairie fields because I grew up in scenes just like your paintings. I really feel the environment radiating off your work, I can't wait to see it in person! Congratulations on the upcoming show, it is great to see your success, and it is my pleasure to experience your creativity. Right on.