Top Gear

A place to peddle and look for stuff

Moderator: Moderators

Sowelu

Top Gear

Post by Sowelu »

I was just emailed an invite to the Top Gear Christmas Party/sale. I thought I would pass on the info to the rest of the club.

"Merry Christmas Everyone!!

As you know, the Big Day is fast approaching, and we here at Top Gear Scooters are just as excited as you are to do some shopping, spend some time with the fam, and get drunk on rum and eggnog. Well, I know I’ll be doing that. Anyway, Top Gear Scooters would be more than honoured if you would join us for our annual Christmas Party and Customer Appreciation Jam on Saturday, December 13th 2008 between 9AM and 5 PM. There will be lots of free coffee, goodies, and adult beverages… and LOTS OF MEGA DEALS!!!!!! Check the attached flier for all of the info, and don’t hesitate to call with any questions. Remember, you don’t have to buy anything at all to come hang out, but we do have some goodies you might want to stick under the tree for yourself… or whoever… J

While I have your attention, just a quick reminder:

Just about everything in the store is ON SALE!

We have about 10 spots left for winter storage. Storage is only $75 a month and we fully winterize your bike!

We have demo and rental scooters on sale starting at $1299

It is a very good time to get your spring tune up done!! Do it now before the rush in March!

The weather is beautiful – get out and ride.

Cheers J

Josh"

There was also a flyer, with some sale info on it, attached to the email, but it is too large of a file to post, so if you are interested in seeing the flyer, PM me and I will email it to you.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris