Seasons Greetings!

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Sowelu

Seasons Greetings!

Post by Sowelu »

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year everyone! I hope you and your family have a fabulous holiday!

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Merry Christmas everybody. Hope you all have a great holiday and hope santa brings you every scooter farkle you could ask for.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Merry Christmas to everyone, eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we will diet...

Cheers
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Ho Ho Ho Holy Doodle!

All the best to you and yours from the Kootenays. If snow equals Christmas cheer, we have a lot of cheer! Temps are quite a bit warmer here and I have to resist the tempation to tear off my clothes and run around naked screaming, "It's Warm! It's Warm!"

Nothing scooter related for me under the tree. However the DVD "One Man's Island" and a couple of books are two wheel related so all is good. Now we are off to various familial ports of call where I will work at increasing my already impressive girth. Maybe next Christmas I'll be hoping for pants with an elastic waist!

Merry Christmas to one and all.

John
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Mine was awesome, there was a big chunk of chrome under the tree for me. ^_^
All hail Emperor Kang!
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Sounds like a good excuse for a field trip to install that chrome and set the timing and idle.

Then you're all set!!