CCSC Faux New Years

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

RyanRumsey

Post by RyanRumsey »

I am planning on attending, not sure what I'm bringing yet but it will be yummy. I'm off work at 6 so I might not be able to make it for 6:30 but hope to make it very shortly after.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

We will see you all later Friday evening. We now have to attend a prayer service. In lieu of this we will not be bringing any Lasagna as it will be too late in the evening. We will bring something to satisfy everyones sweet tooth.

Cheers
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

The count so far is 13. Last chance to sign on as I am picking up the supper stuff tomorrow*.

Janet and I are looking forward to seeing you all.

*Actually there will be lots of food so no worries about Damascus Road conversions.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Forgive my forgetfulness!

Our house is at 8620 Saskatchewan Drive. Please use mapquest or googlemap if you haven't been here before. It can be a bit tricky the first time. Our phone number is seveneightzero.fourthreethree.onetwosevenzero.

We are looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!
RyanRumsey

Post by RyanRumsey »

As the weather has now decided to return to 'January' levels of annoyance, I decided to bake a loaf of a certain type of bread that many consider 'soul food' for comfort tomorrow night. It will be good to see you all!
jeffthemod

Post by jeffthemod »

The wife and I will be unable to attend, as we have an appt to view some houses (yes we are moving).

Cheers,

Jeff
I was a mod before you was a mod.
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Char and I are still a go. Bringing a spinach dip. You know, the one made famous in the "40 Year Old Virgin" movie...
"You know how I know you're gay?"
"How?"
"I once saw you make a spinach dip in a load of sour dough bread..that's how I know you're gay."

And thats why I use pumpernickel... and pumpernickel is a funny word.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I know it last minute, but I'm not going to be able to make it. Sorry. I was so looking forward to seeing everyone. *sigh*

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

No problem but we will need a note from your mother!

Sorry you can't be here. You, and the others who can't make it. will be missed.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

hahahah ... funny! I'll be sure to bring one to the next meeting. Have fun everyone!

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Many thanks to all who came out. It was great seeing you all and I hope everyone had as good a time as I did. Certainly my first exposure to Lemoncino was a real eye opener. Oi!

I was absolutely flabbergasted with the presentation of a gift certificate! It was very kind of you and I will try to put it to good use.

Cheers!
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

John,
Thank you for hosting such a great get together, you and Janet are always such great hosts. The food was outstanding and it is always fun catching up with everyone during the Siberian winters. Lemoncino is so good....I went and bought some yesterday! :D

Cheers
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-