autobody suggestions

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

GDOUBLEU

autobody suggestions

Post by GDOUBLEU »

hey there!

so i managed to scrape the matrix a bit on the door/rear panel and i'm looking for suggestions of places that can fix it but not for a million dollars.

thoughts?

thanks...

g
redbike

Post by redbike »

Dawson Auto Body, owner, Dave Piper. His best prices are for cash money. He likes, I likes, everyone happy!.

My father in law has used him for years, and I have had work done by him twice. Recommend as a "good guy". Did I mention the part about cash?
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

i, too, am all about the cash...thanks for the recommendation john! :)
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I have a cash connection as well. If you want the number give me a ring, maybe you can compare. He's not in the book, but he has been know to paint a few scooters :lol:
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

A lawyers suggestion and an Italians suggestion to get work done on the QT. About the only thing that would make it worse would be an Italian Lawyer. :twisted: :twisted:

Good luck with the repair.
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

coyoteran wrote:A lawyers suggestion and an Italians suggestion to get work done on the QT. About the only thing that would make it worse would be an Italian Lawyer. :twisted: :twisted:

I just caught my breath.....that was funny :lol:
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
redbike

Post by redbike »

coyoteran wrote:A lawyers suggestion and an Italians suggestion to get work done on the QT. About the only thing that would make it worse would be an Italian Lawyer. :twisted: :twisted:

Fecker! Hey, I hear you're off to meet your future in the land of Red White and Blue. Our loss (above post notwithstanding), and know that you'll be missed. Happy trails.
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
GDOUBLEU

Post by GDOUBLEU »

hey john...

just wanted to say a HUGE thanks for your recommendation. super nice guy and was a 1/3 of the price of the other place i went to.

many, many, many thanks!

gillian.
redbike

Post by redbike »

Good. I've gotta go see him myself...
Johnny Redbike.