Rally In The Ear - Kelowna

Local and distant events

Moderator: Moderators

Sowelu

Rally In The Ear - Kelowna

Post by Sowelu »

Soooooo, it's not like I have a ton of stuff on my plate with the end of the school year and my move .... but, who is going, how are you getting there and where is everyone staying?

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Going. With Kevin and You, I hope :D. I don't know where I'm staying, yet. Are you still considering hotel?
All hail Emperor Kang!
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I'm still going. Now to see if Kevin got the time off of work. Keep your fingers crossed because it would be SUPER to go with him as he was invisible guy at the rallies last year. 8)

Still up in the air about where I'm staying. I need to talk to Torrie, but I'm thinking that Torrie's place is going be busy with the rally and the kids that a hotel might be the easier/saner choice. Also, then I wouldn't feel so guilty coming in late at night. :roll: Want to room with me if I do go the hotel/motel way and if I can find a cheap hotel/motel?

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
LibertineAudrey

I would be all about rooming with you in a hotel. The place my Mom and I stayed was clean enough, and had two seperatish rooms in one big room. She could find the name of the place. It was on the pricey side, but no worse than anywhere else. If we split the cost, it wouldn't be as bad, either of course...

If Kevin isn't going, we could likely borrow my Dad's truck for the weekend, but it would be a shame to not have Kevin there.
All hail Emperor Kang!
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Kay your Dado officially rocks in my scooter world. That would be super if your Mom could find the name of the place so we can book earlier rather than later.

Shannon
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I'm going with the family so we have a hotel booked. Arriving Thursdayish...
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I count 6 including myself heading west, is that correct?

Christine
James
Modery
Shannon
Kevin
Me
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I think it is only 4. I think Christine and James are going to the Calgary Rally, but not Kelowna, but I could be wrong ..... not like that has happened before. :roll:

Modrey, Kevin and I are staying in a hotel close to Vespa Kelowna. I think we are leaving early Friday am or late Thursday pm. (*cough, cough* We need to finalize those details, Modrey and Kevin. :wink: )

Shannon
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

If Modrey is working thursday, then it most likely best if we leave early friday morning. Depends if we would like to make the meet and greet friday evening.
LibertineAudrey

I'm working Thursday, but I can leave VERY early Friday morning if necessary. I can also drop my bike off Thursday night if it makes things any easier. I personally would like to make the Friday night meet and greet if possible.
All hail Emperor Kang!