Edmonton Toy Run

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

edmonton.motorcycle

Keep the motorcycle world up-to-date

Post by edmonton.motorcycle »

Hello, Everyone.

I've always believed that anything motorized on two wheels attracts good people. It would be my pleasure to keep the 500 weekly visitors to http://www.EdmontonMotorcycleScene.com informed about all things "two wheeled with a motor", including the Vespa club/Crude City Scooter Club.

Any time you would like to see your club or club information posted just send me an email at Edmonton.Motorcycle@hotmail.com and I'll be happy to post. People love pictures, so if you have any you'd like to share, send them along too.

Anyone is welcome at any of the motorcycle events listed on our website/blog. Tonight is a meet and greet at the FlyingJ in Sherwood Park. There's a free drink for those that attend. CU there!

Happy trails!
Peace through superior horsepower
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Hi Edmonton Motorcycle

I have been checking out your blog for the last month or so and I am one of the ppl who really dig the pics. Lots of very cool wheels in a town not really known for its "bike culture". Hopefully more rides like the one on sunday will do something about that.

We (crude city folks) have been out to the bike nights at the 97th Petro Can a few times this year and while I can't speak for everyone, I certainly enjoy them.

Thanks for putting the scooter pic on your blog and you can bet that we will be taking you up on your offer of posting club or event info.

Looks like a good riding day so will maybe see you out there. Keep the shiny side up.

Coyoteran
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?