Calgary Rally Motel ideas!!

Local and distant events

Moderator: Moderators

jgreeno

Calgary Rally Motel ideas!!

Post by jgreeno »

We are planning to make it down to Calgary for the Rally. Does anyone have any Hotel/Motel recommendations? Maybe someplace where our bikes will be safe overnight?

Unfortunately I have to work until the mid-afternoon that day, so we will have to book it to make the Friday pub get-together.

Were also looking into renting a trailer so we can haul the bikes down.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

The Calgary crew should be posting Rally info on their club page at: http://www.apocalypsesc.com ASC are really good at offering up billeting situations. As for hotel .... ummm not sure and trailer again not sure. Modrey and I were talking about riding down, but now it looks like we will be taking her Dado's truck and putting the scoots in the back.

More details on the who, where and how of this rally will be posted closer to the rally date in August.

I'm so happy you guys have the rally bug. More of Eville representation at the rallies is always good!

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Angelo

Re: Calgary Rally Motel ideas!!

Post by Angelo »

jgreeno wrote:We are planning to make it down to Calgary for the Rally. Does anyone have any Hotel/Motel recommendations? Maybe someplace where our bikes will be safe overnight?

Unfortunately I have to work until the mid-afternoon that day, so we will have to book it to make the Friday pub get-together.

Were also looking into renting a trailer so we can haul the bikes down.
Again going with the family, staying in the Eau Claire area down down with underground secure parking. PM me If you want to know where..

Cheers
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
queued

Post by queued »

I live in downtown Calgary, on 6th Ave. I have 1 spot on the sofa if anyone is interested. I am flying back from Frankfurt on the 31st at noon, so I will be around later in the day on the 31.

send me an email if you are interested. And as always you can't be afraid of aids or heights. michael.paget@gmail.com

AIDS

HEIGHTS
Cgreeno

Post by Cgreeno »

:-)
jeffthemod

Post by jeffthemod »

Who is all going down to Calgary? I am heading down with the family on the Thursday.
I was a mod before you was a mod.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I'm going with Modrey. Just need to contact Calgary about billeting.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

I'm going with the family as well. Leaving after work, hopefully a bit earlier so I can get to the meet and greet in time. Any Idea when it starts?
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Here is the info/start times for the Calgary Rally.

http://www.apocalypsesc.com/rally2009.html

Shannon