Yipeeee!!!!

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

Sowelu

Yipeeee!!!!

Post by Sowelu »

I'm so excited I can hardly contain it! :D

I've finally arranged a way to get my scoot from Calgary to Edmonton. I'm off to Calgary next weekend to pick up my scoot at Casa de Torrie! Unfortunately, I can't get plates for it until the OPI is done, so I will have to wait a few more weeks until I can ride. :cry:

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Which scoot is it?
furnaceman

Post by furnaceman »

Good for you Shannon Im sorry I couldn't help but you know were moving and such and I don't have the time right now.
Hope someone is riding today I would be except were taking possesion of the loft at noon and you know the whole not having a complete engine thing.
Have fun
Bruce.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

It's a the Boulevard 150. Had I known that she was going to sell her Vespa, I probablly would have bought it, but I had already purchased the Boulevard when she decided to sell. :cry:

No problems Bruce. I can relate to how busy things can be in the middle of a move. This way works out a little better becuase I get my scoot sooner than expected.

Good luck with the move and the engine.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Went for a short ride this afternoon. The winds were gusting hard and it made for some exciting times, close to the end it felt like I was being sandblasted so I knew it was time to bring her home. Tons of bikes on the roads today, too many were being very unsafe.

Shannon, glad to hear you will have your new baby home with you soon. Will you be bring it to Edmonton or St Paul?

Bruce, whats the word on the new pollini cylinder? Is it on the way?

Ciao
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
furnaceman

Post by furnaceman »

Angelo I havn't heard anything else from Dennis about it im starting to get concerned. Basically from the e-mail I got from him he has to decide if he is going to help me or not because the part was on clearance and way past the 15 day return time.
But I still think I should get it exchanged as it was faulty right from the factory.

Bruce.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Bruce,
In the meantime can't you just put back the original equipement and ride that way?

Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

My new baby will be living in Edmonton. I usually spend my summers in Edmonton and storing it in Edmonton would save me from traliering it back and forth. Also, there have been too many thefts of snowmobiles this winter in St. Paul, that it wouldn't take much for a few guys to lift my bike into the back of a truck and drive away. In Edmonton I have a garage to store it in when I'm not riding and once the new handle lock arrives from Ron, it will be even more difficult to steal. (I hope :) )

Shannon
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I'm currently sitting in Torrie's living room desperately seeking out someone to do my OPI while I'm in Calgary instead of waiting until I get to Edmonton. (Can you tell I'm anxious to get plates on my scoot so I can ride when I'm in Edmonton for May long weekend. :P )

I can hardly believe that I have my scoot!!!! I think I've been out to the garage about 10 times to sit on it. I might even be able to take it for a quick spin today before we head back to Edmonton.

Shannon