In case you missed it.

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

In case you missed it.

Post by coyoteran »

Woohoo. Riders in the Grey Cup baby. 2nd time in three years. They are in tough against the Als this year so I am not real confident about their chances but hey, they are there. And they crushed Calgary three times to do it.

Now I know most of you guys (ok all of you guys) are not Rider Fans so I am going to give 90 percent of you guys, and 10 percent of you girls, one (two?) good reasons to be a rider fan.

Go green.

Trevor
Attachments
Need I say more
Need I say more
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

You know 1096 miles really isn't far enough. You're still coming in loud and clear!

:-)
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Thats not just me you are hearing...that's all of Rider Nation. Carefull, we walk among you.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

coyoteran wrote:Thats not just me you are hearing...that's all of Rider Nation. Carefull, we walk among you.
Some even ride the short bus.
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

OH MY LORD!

Sorry Trev, a crappy way to lose.

:-(
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran

Post by coyoteran »

Riders played 59 minutes, 59 seconds. Als played 60 minutes. Full credit to them. They deserved it.

But you aint seen the last of GANG GREEN. This is one very solid team who damn near took it to the class of the league.

Go Green

Trevor
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

OUT OF SCOPE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Permanent Full Time
MATH TUTOR
“Special” Teams – Roughrider Nation
Regina, Saskatchewan
JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for the direction and coordination of the Special Teams Dept during crucial Grey Cup games. In collaboration with the other Morons (coach’s), the Math Tutor facilitates and ensures the delivery of 12 men on the field during field goals. The incumbent is in the hospital after suffering a severe beating at the hands of the Riders rabid 14th Man. This is a leadership role, which requires highly developed problem-solving (counting to 12) and decision-making skills (calling a time-out) in dealing with a variety of idiots.
QUALIFICATIONS:
�� Graduate of an approved Kindergarden & current registration with Sesame Street Counting Club.
�� Possess or actively working toward a goal of being able to count to 12.
�� Having a mouth full of 12 teeth or having 12 toes is a definite asset.
�� Excellent communication (Hey buddy, get off the field!!!), interpersonal, leadership (Allright everybody, find your field goal buddy) and organizational skills (Are there only 12 of us out there???)
HOURS OF WORK: 5 seconds once a week.
COMPETITION NUMBER: #09-13 minus 1
ANTICIPATED START DATE: Immediately after the Funeral of Special Teams Coordinator
Compensation package will includes a dozen donuts (That’s right 13 tasty treats)
The Saskatchewan Roughriders appreciates the interest of all applicants. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Residents of Saskatchewan need not apply.

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran

Post by coyoteran »

Ok given, they had a little trouble counting to 13. But that doesn't compare to Danni Maciocia being unable to count to 3 in the 2006 Grey cup game. Remember him bounding onto the field after the second down celebrating their win, dancing, taking off his headphones. Voted by TSN as one of the top ten grey cup bloopers of all time. Hey, he's Italian isn't he? :twisted: :twisted:

In case you missed it (see what I did there?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSN4WmM7 ... r_embedded

Keep em shiny folks.
Trevor
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

coyoteran wrote:Ok given, they had a little trouble counting to 13. But that doesn't compare to Danni Maciocia being unable to count to 3 in the 2006 Grey cup game. Remember him bounding onto the field after the second down celebrating their win, dancing, taking off his headphones. Voted by TSN as one of the top ten grey cup bloopers of all time. Hey, he's Italian isn't he? :twisted: :twisted:

In case you missed it (see what I did there?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSN4WmM7 ... r_embedded

Keep em shiny folks.
Trevor
Slick very slick

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran

Post by coyoteran »

And maybe just a little mean. Still hurtin in Riderville. But I am in familiar country. Next year country. Damn I am tired of next year country.

But I have this real cool idea for a custom P. I have no idea what the body work and paint job is going to cost. Let's just say, green and white will be the predominant colours while smoothed out dents and ripples will be the only body work. Can you get cowl bead in silver? Seat made the same colour and texture as a CFL football and the floor mat painted green with a 55 yard marker and CFL logo in the middle. The number 23 (the little general, Ron Lancaster) on the left side of the leg shield with double lines on the right. The front fender painted like a retro helmet with double lines down the centre an the retrol logo on the sides. Aside from team loyalties...Qu'est ce tu pense?

Looks pretty in my sketches. But what cost is pretty? heheheh

Trevor
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Oh my, our first theme bike.

Go for it!
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

coyoteran wrote:And maybe just a little mean. Still hurtin in Riderville. But I am in familiar country. Next year country. Damn I am tired of next year country.

But I have this real cool idea for a custom P. I have no idea what the body work and paint job is going to cost. Let's just say, green and white will be the predominant colours while smoothed out dents and ripples will be the only body work. Can you get cowl bead in silver? Seat made the same colour and texture as a CFL football and the floor mat painted green with a 55 yard marker and CFL logo in the middle. The number 23 (the little general, Ron Lancaster) on the left side of the leg shield with double lines on the right. The front fender painted like a retro helmet with double lines down the centre an the retrol logo on the sides. Aside from team loyalties...Qu'est ce tu pense?

Looks pretty in my sketches. But what cost is pretty? heheheh

Trevor
Even I would love to see this, bring it on I say....

....I'm sure some chopper dude's can set you up with the contact for the seat work.

- Dustin Kott-
pk50

Post by pk50 »

why not paint the engine /spare tire cowls to look like watermelons?