red-bike-John...

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

LibertineAudrey

red-bike-John...

Post by LibertineAudrey »

...I think I saw you near the river valley today (near Dawson bridge, I think? I don't actually know any of the names in that area). By far the best looking bike I saw on the road today, and I saw lots. Made me quite jealous that I wasn't able to be on the roads yet. I'm one step closer though, I passed my written knowledge test for my class 6 today. ^_^
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Congrats Audrey!

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Good work Audrey, it won't be long now until you are free to ride anywhere you like. I took my Vintage Vespa out today, Windy but warm, tomorrows forcast is for rain in the afternoon, so I might end up on 4 wheels. My grey hairs aren't to fond of riding in the rain...

Cheers
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
redbike

Post by redbike »

Why thanks, LA!!!, that were me alright - got some good miles in today; spent part of it ferrying a friend to the dealership with a sick Derby with a mysterious wiring problem. Congrats on your test! and hope to see you out and about soon. John