Vino 50

A place to peddle and look for stuff

Moderator: Moderators

Angelo

Vino 50

Post by Angelo »

Hey everyone,
My neighbor is looking for a 50cc Scooter, I suggested a Vino as I believe that is in her price range, If anyone spots anything while surfing in the Edm area, let me know and I'll pass it on to her. Thanks

Ciao
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Not sure what the price range is, but there are at least 3 on craigslist currently that are under $3000 including a really cute honda jazz.
All hail Emperor Kang!
DoesDerbiCount?

Post by DoesDerbiCount? »

I don't know if anyone else has taken a spin on the jazz. But it is small in size and weight. So not only does it not really move, but more importantly it doesn't make much of a footprint on the street. I never felt too comfortable when I was on it... But that's just my 2 cents.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

DoesDerbiCount? wrote:I don't know if anyone else has taken a spin on the jazz. But it is small in size and weight. So not only does it not really move, but more importantly it doesn't make much of a footprint on the street. I never felt too comfortable when I was on it... But that's just my 2 cents.
She's 6' tall. I think she would also look funny on it!

Thanks for the info
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Macgyyver

Vino 50

Post by Macgyyver »

Just picked up a beat up Vino 50. I'm 5'0 and it's pretty comfortable for me, 6' might be a short-term purchase
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Thread necro ftw.
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Can't be much funnier than I look on a smallframe. I ridden a Jazz and it was OK for around the city.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Seeings how I'm the only regular member who rides a Vino in the Edmonton Club, I can say that their are a lot of 50CC Scoots out there but if you want some of that classic styling then the Vino is an awesome Reliable.low Maintenance Scoot with a Gas Gauge I might add. That's my take on it.