Unapologetic Scooter Geek

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Unapologetic Scooter Geek

Post by coyoteran »

As I surf the net, work on ...work and relax about my house it has occurred to me that these tiny little two wheeled shells of motorcycles have begun to consume my life.

Sitting at my computer I have no less than 4 Vespas in my field of vision. One a highly stylized chromey Xmas card. Lowering it a tad I have articles from the Edmonton Journal about Scooter Clubs...uhhm, that would be ours, patches and pics from rallies.

At work where individual thought and action are really frowned on, I have chosen to secret a tiny metal model of a 46 vespa where only the most observant will see it. I figure if anyone sees it they will know it came from the 1 of 2 Canadians because it sorta matches my wallpaper.

It must be having an effect. In the home of the Harley and the land of rampant patriotism, I have two people shopping for Vespas and one actually admitting he is not happy with his HD. Baby steps kids, baby steps.

Keep em shiny.
T
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

My coffee cup at work sits on a coaster of 2 priests riding a Vespa :lol:

Got to keep the good juju going on....everything helps when you ride a Lammy!
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
redbike

Post by redbike »

[quote="Angelo"]My coffee cup at work sits on a coaster of 2 priests riding a Vespa :lol:

Must have wanted a change up from what they usually ride....
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

redbike wrote:
Angelo wrote:My coffee cup at work sits on a coaster of 2 priests riding a Vespa :lol:

Direct hit ! I think you sunk my battleship! :lol:
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

redbike wrote:
Angelo wrote:My coffee cup at work sits on a coaster of 2 priests riding a Vespa :lol:

hahahahahahahahaha .... that is so wrong, but .. hahahahahahaha

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris