Bloody Weather!!!!!

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

redbike

Bloody Weather!!!!!

Post by redbike »

I know I shouldn't be such a wuss but the weather forecast has got me bummed. It's supposed to rain steadily until the weekend! Oh well, for any of you music buffs, PBS is broadcasting a 2 hour special on Atlantic Records (Ahmet Ertegtun of "Ray" fame) starting at 8:00 p.m.; guess that will have to do for this evening. The weather forecasts are always a bit like your bank balance: they never err on the fun side.
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

I'm a wuss, quite admittedly, and this weather is lame. When I bought my Vespa, the first thing it did was snowed. I get my license and what happens? It rains. >_< lame.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Rain, rain, rain. I know this city needs it, but I don't like it. Sunday is looking mighty fine, so hopefully we will all get into better moods!

Cheers
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
redbike

Post by redbike »

Will there be a ride this Sunday? Do I need a paid membership to join in, or do I have to follow at a distance, a la Soprano sting???. Really, it's about time I joined. Quanto questo????
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
furnaceman

Post by furnaceman »

I hope for all our sakes the rain stops for us and we can ride as a club
woo hoo about time eh!!!!

Bruce
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Is there a meeting this Sunday? I'll be in Edmonton this weekend to admire my scoot from afar. (Still waiting for the part so it can pass its OPI. :cry: )

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

redbike wrote:Will there be a ride this Sunday? Do I need a paid membership to join in, or do I have to follow at a distance, a la Soprano sting???. Really, it's about time I joined. Quanto questo????
You don't have to be a member to join in on a ride, but we will encourage you to join up. You will get a club patch with the deal. Remarkably this patch makes you bullet proof as it provides you "protection" and you become part of the family!

Look for Kevin or John on Sunday, they will ahve teh details for you.

Angelo aka Jimmy the Pick

- Dustin Kott-
ScarletBee

Post by ScarletBee »

the order on the rides is pretty much random. of course, the girls get to ride up front and the smelly two-strokes ride in the back.

quite simple, really.
imagine no more winters...
redbike

Post by redbike »

Well, I'm happy to join, but happier to be riding, it's been two days since my last confession, I mean ride and I wanna get in the zone again. I'm so bored that I've been looking at Corbin seats (help!)
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Speaking of joining, can someone tell me how much I owe again? I seem to have forgotten what the membership cost actually was. >_< So far the forecast is still looking okay for Sunday though. -fingers crossed-
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Membership dues are $35.00 per year, I believe that John has the list of those that owe...

Tia....2 stroke smoke rules! One that has never bathed in the hypnotic smoke will never truly understand the spiritual affect that it has....

Cheers
Angelo

- Dustin Kott-
ScarletBee

Post by ScarletBee »

oh i know everything about hypnotic smoke, i rode a 50cc myself for 7 years.
imagine no more winters...