Looking for a 50cc scooter

A place to peddle and look for stuff

Moderator: Moderators

DK

Looking for a 50cc scooter

Post by DK »

preferably a Derbi Bullet or a Aprilia sr50 in black.
Cgreeno

Post by Cgreeno »

We have a Vespa ET2 for sale... See our add on the market place for pictures... Note that the decals come off if there not your taste.

Cheers,

James & Christine
Aristotle once said “we are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit”.
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

I am going to throw down a +1 for James Et2 vs the derbi or aprilia. It's fast, it's metal and it has great lines. Not dissing the derbi or the sr but the ET is a solid bike, not to be discounted unless it's really really not your style.

Just my .02.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Cgreeno

Post by Cgreeno »

Ahh .. thanks Trevor. And thanks for sticking around with us at the last rally :-)
Aristotle once said “we are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit”.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

I have a Derbi Boulevard 150 ... a Derbi Bullet is okay, but if I had my choice of a 50 cc scooter, I would pick the Et2.

Does that make it $0.04 now Trevor? :wink:

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Sowelu wrote: Does that make it $0.04 now Trevor? :wink:

Shannon
Because it's you, that makes it $0.06.
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?