WTF...Crude City Facebook Page

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

WTF...Crude City Facebook Page

Post by coyoteran »

Ok, so I have been led to believe that there is a crude city facebook page. Can't find it. Can't search it. It does not exist in my little microcosm. Anyone? Anyone?

T
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Same problem. It goes straight to my page. I can get to other fan and group pages but not this one. Different browsers. Different computers. All the same result. Its like. Here you g....ya ...no. You go home instead. Have you got a geographical filter on there. Do I have to belong to a particular area?

T
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Should work now. It was on the default geo setting, so you could only see the page if you were in Canada. I've taken that off now.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

You should have left it on, maybe he would have moved back. :D
All hail Emperor Kang!
coyoteran

Post by coyoteran »

Got it thanks.

T