Wanted: 1976 or earlier Vespa

A place to peddle and look for stuff

Moderator: Moderators

fenchurch

Wanted: 1976 or earlier Vespa

Post by fenchurch »

Hello everyone, I am looking for a Vespa(pre '77) in any condition, the worse the better. If you have something that looks like it is beyond repair than I would love to bring it back to life. As long as it has a body/frame I can take care of the rest. I've been searching for a long time now, over a year, and can't seem to get anything that is in disrepair. Location is not an issue, BC, AB, SK, MB, or into the western parts of the states. I am willing to drive to find/rescue the right one. I've seen a ton of great looking scooters of various models that were for sale in the last few months but all needed little to no work. I would like to save one from rotting away in some farmers field and not miss out on an opportunity to keep it alive. I have around $1700 give or take to put towards the initial cost, depending on quality/condition. Thanks to everyone who may be able to help, feel free to email me at; allsortscp@me.com if you have any ideas or leads that would help. Glad to be part of the forum.

Regards, Justin