Huge Favour

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Sowelu

Huge Favour

Post by Sowelu »

I'M ASKING A HUGE FAVOUR THAT WILL ONLY TAKE A SECOND.

My school has made it to the Semi Finalist for "My Alberta School". The winning school wins $5000 for the school. Please take a moment to vote for "Too Many Ways to Describe Why Camilla School is so Great!". Thanks everyone.

You can vote at the following link: http://www.myalbertaschool.ca/
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Done & Good Luck!
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Thanks. $5000 can go a long way to buy books for the library and some new gym equipment.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
pk50

Post by pk50 »

Can we only vote once?
david

Post by david »

I think you can vote once per day, am I correct? I see that the vote is close. Good luck, and keep voting.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

You can vote only once per day per IP addy. If you have another IP addy from the one you voted from i.e proxy server or a different compy, then you will be able to vote again.

Thanks for voting for my school! It is much appreciated.

Shannon
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

What the heck happened! I voted every day and then they cancelled and said they were going to change the voting process. I checked back every day and no update until today when they said it was all over!!!!!

?????
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Thanks for voting! I guess they decided to have a panel vote instead of on line voting. To quote the site "too many people found creative ways of voting". In the end we did not win, but the school that did win needed the money more than we did.

Shannon