anyone on twitter?

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

gaburley

anyone on twitter?

Post by gaburley »

Hi guys and gals in scooterland;

I am also 50ccscooter on twitter, is anyone elce there, I need more people to follow (wow that sounded desperate).

By the way, it is really too cold out there. I tried going to Walmart to pay some on my mastercard and get back before the traffic got too bad. Wow, after a few miles I turned arround, too cold, too icey and I didn't even make it to Stony Plain road Last Sunday there was still a lot of ice in the right hand lane, so I think that I will wait another week or two before I try commuting.

Be happy and ride safe

Glenn

Ps. I should get my Razz this afternoon and I will post video on Youtube, but I will keep my riding to going to Meadowlark and back for now.
Paul S

Re: anyone on twitter?

Post by Paul S »

Monica and I are on twitter. We will add you!

Paul
gaburley wrote:Hi guys and gals in scooterland;

I am also 50ccscooter on twitter, is anyone elce there, I need more people to follow (wow that sounded desperate).

By the way, it is really too cold out there. I tried going to Walmartd I ard to pay some on my mastercard and get back before the traffic got too bad. Wow, after a few miles I turned arround, too cold, too icey and I didn't even make it to Stony Plain road Last Sunday there was still a lot of ice in the right hand lane, so I think that I will wait another week or two before I try commuting.

Be happy and ride safe

Glenn

Ps. I should get my Razz this afternoon and I will post video on Youtube, but I will keep my riding to going to Meadowlark and back for now.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Yes, it's still very greasy out there. Be Careful!