Just another new guy....

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

sweetandsol

Just another new guy....

Post by sweetandsol »

Hi there,
I just thought I'd take a moment and introduce myself. I'm Sarah and I just purchased a Vespa LXV 150. (kinda sounds like I should be at a support group...). I'm currently in the process of getting my licence so I can start riding around. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who's had problems with TNT and appreciate the info for Nait. I'll be giving them a call tomorrow.
I've enjoyed reading your posts and hope to see you all on the roads soon.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Welcome to the forum. You've picked a great support group :P

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
redbike

Post by redbike »

Welcome - from another newby! Speaking as a first-time attendee to the last meeting, it's a great group :lol: Look forward to seeing you on the roads.
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Hi Sarah and welcome!

Nice to see another newbie joining in, hope to see you around soon ^_^

This is a really great group of people, by the way.

Cheers
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Hey Sara,
Nice to see you post and welcome. It's always great to see a new face, hope to see you out at a meeting soon. I'm sure this Sunday will be a small turn out being Mothers day and all, but the week after that would be great.

We try to be a helpfully and have fun.

Cheers
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Welcome to the group Sara.

Now remember that you are never under any pressure to speak but we can all see that because you are here, you have admitted that you have a problem and as we all know, that is the first step to a cure. We are all here to help you with your problem. The key is to share. hehheheheheh

Caution, personal opinion follows. Very, very nice bike. Looking fwd to seeing it, and you of course, at the ol watering hole on Sundays.

Keep the shiny side up. (why do I want to keep putting an E in shiny???)

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
redbike

Post by redbike »

Ok group, Sarah should get on with her step one: "we are powerless to resist the temptations of small, efficient, way-cool forms of two-wheeled transportation, preferably of Italian lineage". Sara: Hi, my name's Sara, and I'm a vespaholic". Group: "Hi, Sara".... and so it goes
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
sweetandsol

Post by sweetandsol »

Thanks everyone for the support. If I can't find a cure at least it's good to know there's others out there living with the same addictions.

I look forward to meeting you all. I'm signed up to get my licence on June 14 and 15th. I can't wait. Then I can come hang out with all the cool kids and their scoots.

:D