Vegas anyone ???

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

furnaceman

Vegas anyone ???

Post by furnaceman »

Was just crusing the vcoc forums and saw the vegas rally in feb I got the ok from the boss and my boss from work too looks like i may partake in the fun. More than likely i will rent a scoot and fly.
If anyone else is up for it mabye we could find tix and whatnot together

later
Bruce
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

As tempting as it sounds, I must choose the rallies that I attend careful or else as a member has stated in the past "she who must be obeyed" may blow a gasket. Besides our own, I see Calgary, Kelowna and Van as rallies I'll be at next year. I'd love to do Amerivespa in Seattle next year, but that will be a stretch....

Say hello to Elvis, Roy, Delia, Rocket, etc.....damn! Sounds like fun!

Cheers
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
Ruthie

Post by Ruthie »

I better get to one of our own before i go to Vegas, but thanks for the idea. Maybe another year.
Ruthie
"Scooters help us step more lightly on our planet."
Ablespice

Post by Ablespice »

Hello There:

It sounds like fun, but I think Kevin and I are going to Calgary, Edmonton and probably Kelowna. We're going to try and alternate between Vancouver, Kelowna and maybe Victoria's.

Have fun and hug Elvis for me!!!!!!!!!!

:roll:
"Tiki Nana" - Life is toooo Short - If you're living in the Past, You're missing out on the Present and Future...
Roy

Post by Roy »

Angelo wrote:As tempting as it sounds, I must choose the rallies that I attend careful or else as a member has stated in the past "she who must be obeyed" may blow a gasket. Besides our own, I see Calgary, Kelowna and Van as rallies I'll be at next year. I'd love to do Amerivespa in Seattle next year, but that will be a stretch....

Say hello to Elvis, Roy, Delia, Rocket, etc.....damn! Sounds like fun!

Cheers
Angelo
just to let you know, the list is growing...Chris (Empire Scooters), Noel and Allie....

come on....red eye flights with West Jet booked at the right time make this relatively affordable...it is a long trip from Edmonton would be awesome if one or the other from Edmonton could make the trip.
Daisy

Post by Daisy »

Hey Bruce....arent you one or the other? :shock:
Yeah...whatever
furnaceman

Post by furnaceman »

I think I am both!!!
Roy

Post by Roy »

furnaceman wrote:I think I am both!!!
he he he....one would be already great!

I saw Kevin's post on the VCoC forum and I have to agree unfortunately, you can't get away as cheap as going to one of our Western Canadian rallies, but if you ever wanted to combine a Vegas trip with a Scooter Rally...that's the way to do it...it is a 2 for 1 deal.

Otherwise, if you are looking where you get the biggest bang for your buck I suggest save the money for trips to either Victoria, Vancouver, Kelowna or Calgary. Get to know your next door Club friends!
teenytinytorrie

Post by teenytinytorrie »

Still Working out the details on my end Bruce....should be able to let you know by the end of next week
teenytinytorrie

sooooo is anyone else from edmonton going??
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I want too, but i shouldn't.
teenytinytorrie

shouldn't is very different from can't....
Daisy

Post by Daisy »

Like Nike says...

Just do it!

(not intended to be a solicitation or naughty....well maybe a little)
Yeah...whatever
furnaceman

Post by furnaceman »

Just thought I should revisit this in case anyone has changed their minds.

Btw Noel suggested bringing raly flyers down to vegas to promote our rally i wonder if we could get some ready for me to do so whilst in Vegas.

Bruce.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Bruce,
You may want to check with kathy on that one. I know that Gillian had worked up something really nice that outlined our club and last years rally, when we were thinking of approaching sponsors at the motorcycle show. I have no idea what happened to that copy or if any further work has been done, but that might be a good starting point for you.....If you manage to get that news flyer spread the news for us, and have a blast with plenty of pictures to show off with....

Cheers
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-