The monthly meeting date and some Rally stuff.

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

redbike

The monthly meeting date and some Rally stuff.

Post by redbike »

The next meeting is listed as February 4th.....surely this needs to be updated so that newbs (moi) and others can plan for it. Can I assume that it would be May 6th?

I would also like to nominate Emily Murphy park or Grant Notley park and it's Gazebo as potential candidates for the rally barbeque. The gazebo can be booked through city parks/rec so it is secure, and the park offers good parking immediately adjacent to the grounds and the view of the river valley on a summer evening is truly spectacular and showcases our magnificent river valley for our out-of-town guests. Emily Murphy is also a great venue. On a related note, I have a 15 by 20 foot Easy Up tent structure which I would be happy to deliver to whatever site chosen. May not be required, but if the weather is at all dodgy, it can be a useful item to have on hand and goes up and/or down in a matter of 2 minutes. Happy to help out :D
furnaceman

Post by furnaceman »

You bet the meeting is may 6th at 10:30 I take it you know where.

And the park is already booked Kevin called around and found one that was free during the rally weekend.

Bruce.
redbike

Post by redbike »

Great! Which park?
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

The shelters in Emily Murphy Park and William Hawrelak Park get book almost a year in advance. They were not available in Feb when i called and inquired. We shorlisted the ones we thought would be convient so we can store BBQ stuff nearby at someones residence.

1 was booked that same weekend, one is under vandelism repair. So we took the third.

Coronation Park. Site #1 Red tent.

Your tent structure would be a great addition if the weather is dodgy. It would be great to have it on standby.
redbike

Post by redbike »

consider it done!