Happy Holidays

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Happy Holidays

Post by jbcollier »

I'll be tied up, gone or busy for the rest of this year so all the best to you and yours over the holiday season. Relax, enjoy and may your stockings be full of scooter paraphernalia!
pk50

Post by pk50 »

Merry Christmas John . Thanks for all the help, advice +parts over the last year . Hope you Janet +James have a relaxing holiday . Go easy on the
virgin eggnogs.
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Best of the season to all of you however you choose to celebrate. No white christmas here but I see a Dec 25 scooter ride in my very near future. Hope Santa fills your day with scootery goodness.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Sigh, I got coal in my stocking again. Not that I deserve anything better...

Actually I did OK as one of my gifts was a 15 year old Scotch whose aquaintance I have somehow missed all these years. Wish I could say that I've never met a whiskey I didn't like but one particular Islay was a bit too close to paint thinner for my liking. I'll keep you posted on this one (SpringBank).

Happy New Year!
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

jbcollier wrote: Actually I did OK as one of my gifts was a 15 year old Scotch whose aquaintance I have somehow missed all these years. Wish I could say that I've never met a whiskey I didn't like but one particular Islay was a bit too close to paint thinner for my liking. I'll keep you posted on this one (SpringBank).

Happy New Year!
Mmmmm scotch. My top picks. Dalwhinnie 15. Ultra smooth. Talisker 10. Very smoky. Teachers highland cream blend after the first couple of expensive drinks and cask strength Lagavullan or Macallan 18 if someone else is buying.
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

coyoteran wrote:
jbcollier wrote: Actually I did OK as one of my gifts was a 15 year old Scotch whose aquaintance I have somehow missed all these years. Wish I could say that I've never met a whiskey I didn't like but one particular Islay was a bit too close to paint thinner for my liking. I'll keep you posted on this one (SpringBank).

Happy New Year!
Mmmmm scotch. My top picks. Dalwhinnie 15. Ultra smooth. Talisker 10. Very smoky. Teachers highland cream blend after the first couple of expensive drinks and cask strength Lagavullan or Macallan 18 if someone else is buying.

you guys are making me emotional......reminding me off all the relationships that I had had in the past!
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-