Nothing gets in the way

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Nothing gets in the way

Post by coyoteran »

Hi all

I am sitting here watching an episode of Canadian Biker TV and they did a spot from Yorkton SK. Showed a bunch of harley riders tearing up the roads outside of town. Bike choice aside, while there is a lot to be said about twisty sections of mountain road, there is also something about riding a road where you can see 30 miles in all directions. Takes your breath away. If you haven't done it, give it a crack some time.

Just my .02

Keep the shiny side up all

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Have you seen the Harley shop in Yorkton? Frigging huge man. Really took me for surprise considering how small the place plus neighboring towns.
redbike

Post by redbike »

The difference between a Hoover and a Harley? Dirt bag is in a different spot....
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

hahaha.....I like that one John....hahahaha

So I did a little survey on the way home today after leaving top gear. I do this once per year to confirm what I already knew / know but i still have fun with it. For those of you that don't know I live way in the North end, so it's a nice trek from whyte Ave.

30 minute ride I passed 15 bikes. 2 scooters, 8 sport bikes, 5 cruisers (hogs,etc) I did the friendly way to all of them, since I feel a camaraderie
to everyone on 2 wheels. Results? 2 scoots waved back and got the beep of the horn as well, 5 cruisers looked the other way so they would haven't to wave back, 7 sport bikes gave the F'U look, and one super nice couple on a sport bike stopped and talked at a light. The results compared to last year?? a small improvement because last year I got the F'U look from all the sport bikes....hahahaha

I hope that everyone got home safe, it was great seeing all and riding together for awhile....

Cheers
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-