LibertineAudrey

Sunday, May 27

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Anyone riding tomorrow?
redbike

Post by redbike »

I am (but then I most always do 8)
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
LibertineAudrey

Heh, okay...what I more mean is: "Is anyone riding in for coffee at the usual joint tomorrow morning?" and not so much just: "Is anyone randomly riding around and looking cool?" ^_^
redbike

Post by redbike »

Not much happenin' on the site, eh? It's like that, I guess. I posted something about prizes yesterday, and while much-viewed, no responses... Well anyway, I have it in my daytimer, as they say, and plan on being there. Might be closer to 11:00 than 10:30, but I can probably make it at the appointed time if we're havin' a meeting....anybody... (I mean anybody other than shiny-things-on-her-bike-girl and meeeee...)
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
furnaceman

Post by furnaceman »

i will be there without my bike alas the vespa gods have let me down again..
i think dan is going to try to come as well.

Bruce...
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Hi all
The chance of my attendance depends on and is inversly proportional to the severity of my hangover.

Looks like I will be there. And I would like to suggest a northbound ride tomorrow if thats ok with y'all.

Keep the shiny side up.

Trevor.
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
LibertineAudrey

I'm seriously all about a north-end ride tomorrow...errr...today. hope some people show up. :/
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Late notice but Oliver and I will be there on the rig. Won't be able to ride after as I was busy all last week and I have a meeting or am teaching a course every night of the upcoming week too so I need to spend the afternoon with the family (and yard work).
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

What a great day for a ride. It was nice having companions on the lonely road north today. I hope the rest of the ride went well...

Cheers
Angelo
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
redbike

Post by redbike »

It sure did! It was a great ride up around/through St. Albert, with a nice stop for lunch at Tokyo Express and then back into the city. Great day for a ride - and thanks again to our fearless leader for navigating :D
Johnny Redbike.

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Hi all

No problem. One of these times I am going to follow that right turn in St Albert to see where it actually ends up.

We got back into Morinville following these beat up truck with a loud muffler that started to drag as we followed him. At least I thought it was his muffler. As it turns out, it was the heat shield on my muffler. Twisted bent and scraped. Damn Damn Damn.

Keep the shiny side up all.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?