Ride report

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Ride report

Post by coyoteran »

HI all

So the wife and I were out tonite burning gas on the bike cuz you know, its just so damn cheap. Great nite for a ride. Hit Spinellis for pasta supplies and soda syrup...that stuff cannot be good for you. My pancreas is already shouting at me for having the Italian soda at Tra Amici.

Chased a couple of 2 stroke yamaha scooters down jasper. Couple of kids out enjoying cheap mobility. Must have been something in the air tonite because even the harley and sport bike riders were waving.

Note to anybody planning a ride around town. Kingsway from 124 ave to 111 ave over to commonwealth is a neat stretch of road. Not too many lights. A fair amout to see with the airport, the nonsuch, the aviation museum, rcmp hq, the royal alex and finally commonwealth. And usually fairly wide open and free flowing. As we were driving on it tonite it occurred to me that I have never been snagged in traffic there. There are some chaos corners if you are trying to get off of it but that doesn't really apply here.

Just some random thoughts on a friday nite. On that note, be prepared for a lot of random thoughts from yours truly. June is no TV, and no computer game month in our house. Lots of free time on my hands. Sorry.

Keep the shiny side up.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was riding tonight too! :D I'm so excited about finally being able to ride my scooter. It was a long wait, but well worth it.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris