Telegraph lines cut STOP Attack imminent STOP Send hel...

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Telegraph lines cut STOP Attack imminent STOP Send hel...

Post by jbcollier »

Wow my life has been busy as all get-out lately. Two events plus work every day and I have the Volvo all in pieces to fix a rear main leak. And the internet has been down unitl 10 seconds ago. So here is a quick update before it goes down again.

Maps will be in hand on Thursday. $200 from work (Sports Car Centre) will be in hand by then too. So next Sunday will have maps, oil and cash.

Sister-in-law is ready to burst (baby) so tomorrow is iffy. If I make it, it will be from 10 to 10:30.

Otherwise, best regards and have a good ride!
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Sigh, and now the washing machine is leaking!

Stripped it and it just needs a funky "y" hose. Nothing major -- as long as I can get the part -- but I'd rather be riding my scoot!!!!!
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Reliable appliance parts on 142 street and 118ave, has all the parts you need, even the crazy hard to find ones, they have never let me down...

453-6735

Good luck....

We better see Orange Crushed next time....don't let the club flex it's muscles and inforce the "once only" rule for none scooter rides! :D
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

... and now threats of violence!
ScarletBee

Post by ScarletBee »

violence?

just gentle armtwisting...
imagine no more winters...
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Car is fixed, washing machine is fixed and one course ends tomorrow.

Whew !

Now I just have to pay my respects to the Family...
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Good work John, But I think it's a safe bet to say that the Honey-DO jar is just as full as when you started!? :D

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

...and on Saturday I got four blocks from my house and picked up a nail in the rear tire of the Ducati.

Sunday I rejetted Orange Crush'd's carb and away I went. Running real sweet! Clutch is starting to slip more so hopefully the "super" clutch gets here soon.

Oi!

Got to 116 St and 104 Ave and the scoot went poop. Bad coil or pick-up as it starts up and runs for a bit when it cools down.

Push it to Hawrlak Park, I got to coast down Victoria Park hill. Coils cooled down so I drive it up Hawrlak hill with no helmet -- forgot to wave at the ambulance.

Order Vespatronic igniton from SIP. Hopefully everything will be up and running for the rally.

Now I am going outside to pull the tire...
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Man that is a world of bad luck, sorry to hear about it John. I knew that something must have happened when you pulled up with the rig. Good to hear that you have a plan of attack for the vespa.

- Dustin Kott-
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Ducati is shod again. Maybe I should have called a farrier?

:-)

We hauled Oliver's scoot over to my house as I have the tools and he is moving into a new house. Man that is one great looking smallframe. It will give Kevin's bluebadge a run for its patina money.

Crush'd's parts should arrive in time for an late nighter to sort out.

Into every life a little rain must fall.
Angelo

Re: Telegraph lines cut STOP Attack imminent STOP Send hel..

Post by Angelo »

jbcollier wrote: $200 from work (Sports Car Centre) will be in hand by then too.

John give it some thought and let us know if there is anything that we can do for your boss, he's one of few sponsors that we have, and I can help but thinking we should do something to show our appreciation....my 2cents

- Dustin Kott-