Scoots and Trailers to Jasper

Local and distant events

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Scoots and Trailers to Jasper

Post by jbcollier »

Hi Everyone,

I just want to start a thread on trailer spaces going to Jasper. Please post if either:

- you have a spare spot on your trailer,

- you need a spot for your scoot.

Thanks.

------

Someone is more than welcome to borrow my trailer. It takes one scoot comfortably and two SMALL* scoots with careful set-up.

* smallframe, 50cc Vino, Lambretta D, etc.
redbike

Post by redbike »

This punter needs a lift for his scooter, please and thankyou.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

I just overhauled my trailer: new bearings, bearing buddies, lights and wiring. Available to anyone with a single 2" ball.
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Mr Redbike now has a ride for his ride.
kenvb

jasper

Post by kenvb »

you mean your not riding your scoot there, my TNG 150 does 90 with this 200 lber and all camping gear ..fast enough for me..added rear rack and trunk since this pic.hmmmm maybe add trailer hitch and pull my sons bicycle trailer? naaa.slow me down.
Attachments
2006 TNG  Milano 150.jpg
redbike

Re: jasper

Post by redbike »

kenvb wrote:you mean your not riding your scoot there, my TNG 150 does 90 with this 200 lber and all camping gear ..fast enough for me..added rear rack and trunk since this pic.hmmmm maybe add trailer hitch and pull my sons bicycle trailer? naaa.slow me down.
I had a very happy and contented round trip on my scoot to Calgary a few years back. Don't feel the need to re-create the experience, but weather permitting, I will ride my motorcycle to Jasper and back. Have a safe trip!
kenvb

trip to Jasper

Post by kenvb »

when I was 16 I had a new Honda CT-90. im dating myself here..my best friend and I were on it,he was on Moms pillow on the rack,along with 2 sleeping bags and pup tent,and cooking gear..yup,on a 90.we left Whitecourt ,headed to Edmonton,drove across high level bridge to south side,there was no Anthony Hendey or Groat road in 1969.turned west at Calgary for Banff.north to Jasper and east to Whitecourt, longest slowest bike trip of my life,and I have put over 400,000 kms on 5 Gold Wings in last 30 yrs..my health and some bad work related accidents dont let me ride my 1500 anymore for any length of time,so its for sale and we have 2 scooter now ...kinda making a circle,,hey,these scooters are fun.
any one want to buy a nice 05 Suzuki 1500 C90 Touring bike, 16,000 kms, cheap $4000.00
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

I ended up trailer-less as my Volvo wasn't ready in time. So I rented a mini-van, got rid of the rear seats and loaded the D in. Other than getting slightly high due to the fuel fumes, it worked fine.