Travel Report from La Belle Province.

Offtopic discusion goes here

Moderator: Moderators

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Travel Report from La Belle Province.

Post by coyoteran »

Hi all

I have returned from the heart of seperatist country. Lots and lots of scooters. Mostly chinese and japanese models with the bws and honda elite being the predominate choice of scooter.

Chicoutami is a very pretty town on the shores of the St Lawrence. About 140000 people split into three cities. I could see myself living there very easily. Just have to work on that whole language thing. It was embarrasing in the mall to be approached by sales personnel and other folks and not being able to understand them much beyond "Hello" or Bonjour I suppose.

Food was great, service was usually top notch and some of the prettiest women I have ever seen. And I am a big fan of being able to buy beer or wine at the Petro Canada or the grocery store. Considerably more civilized than here. And cheaper.

Even the teenagers were polite.

But..like the saying goes, be it ever so humble...blah blah blah.

Keep the shiny side up all

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
redbike

Post by redbike »

Glad you enjoyed yourself, but welcome back to God's country anyways...happy you made it back without poutine poisoning :lol:
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

"Chicoutami"

You mean this place is for real? I thought that perhaps it was a place the weather network had come up with just to mess around with our heads! :lol:

Welcome back
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-