Petro Can bike night plea for company

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Petro Can bike night plea for company

Post by coyoteran »

Hi all.

Anybody up for a drop in at bike night this week. Wednesday evening around 18:30, petro canada 97th st and 167 ave or thereabouts. Looks like Angelo is in, and I am always up for an order of onion rings and shiny bikes. Big turnout would be cool. Especially from the vintage and or mod types.

Was thinking of throwing in a north east side of the city ride at around 19:30 hrs on Wed. I don't hardly ever make it over there so it might be worth burning the gas to see whuzzup on that side of the city.

Oh, and any of you new folks on big scooters, little scooters and everything in between who may be checking out this site and thread, come on out. No scooter snobs here.

Lemme hearya holla.

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

I'll drop by if I'm not working too late tomorrow, which I don't think I will be. Do I get to be part of the "mod types" or are my mirrors really that sad? I'm ordering more! Anyways, yeah, I'll rock up sometime tomorrow.

Cheers
All hail Emperor Kang!
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Do I get to be part of the "mod types" or
Lemme see

More than two mirrors...Check
Snappy little message bag even though you have a cave for a trunk..Check
Patches on said message bag...Check
Enormous windshield shielding enormous sunglasses...Check
An affinity for roundels...Check.

Yeah looks like a mod to me. But hey, I am just spit-balling here

Trevor
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

She's a mod :lol: although I would like to see 4 mirrors......if I have a say with how you spend your dough....
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran

Post by coyoteran »

She's a mod although I would like to see 4 mirrors
Dude..you are a little behind on current events here. Must be the jet lag. 4 mirrors was the middle stage in the latest upgrade. She is already beyond that. Although after sundays coffee I think Audrey might be ramping the mirror thing up fast. Something about being parked next to Igor and suffering from "mirror envy." :twisted:

Trevor
LibertineAudrey

I have 8 coming in from motorsport...should be here in less than 2 weeks. 2 round and 6 of the "mod style". ^_^ ^-^ ^_^

I'm also going to talk to my neighbour, who does professional re-upholstering, about making me a union jack seat cover. yeeeeah.
All hail Emperor Kang!
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

I can't make it tonight as I am going to be helping Igor with his Midget. I will try very hard for next Wednesday and I will bring Orange Crush'd.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Sorry to bail on short notice but we had a disaster at work today and she will be a late day. Our Coolers crashed today and that's not a good thing when dealing with fresh fruits and Vegetables. If things change and I get out on time, I may just meet you guys from work but Iwill be driving...

- Dustin Kott-
coyoteran

Post by coyoteran »

Hi all

Just a reminder about tomorrow evenings bike night. Looking forward to an excellent turnout. Get out, mix, mingle, spread the gospel, socialize and ride just cuz gas is so damn cheap.

If anyone wants to lead a ride afterwards, say around 7:30 to a here-to-fore unexplored part of the city with perhaps a wrap up of a single loud-mouth soup at a small neibourhood pub I am up for it.

Or at least I think I am. I am bringing a friend out tomorrow who is looking at getting a bike. She is particularely interested in looking at Shannons wheels so I hope they both can make it.

See ya tommorrow and keep the shiny side up.

Trevor
redbike

Post by redbike »

Am planning on it, Trevor, unless something unforseen comes up.
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Just cause I love you guys soooo much :wink: , I'll be making the drive to Edmonton. It's sounds like it will be fun and I'm looking forward to a rootbeer float. :)

I hoping to hook up with Audrey and ride in with her.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
LibertineAudrey

I'll be coming out. I too am looking forward to rootbeer floats...

oh, and the bikes...I guess.

^_^

Cheers
All hail Emperor Kang!
redbike

Post by redbike »

Careful with the root beer, Audrey, you know what happened last time.
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

redbike wrote:Careful with the root beer, Audrey, you know what happened last time.
....that's right. I thought you were riding a 2 stroke for a minute :D

- Dustin Kott-
LibertineAudrey

Was it the noise, or the blue smoke that made it hard to tell? >_<
All hail Emperor Kang!