Petro Can bike night plea for company

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

furnaceman

Post by furnaceman »

looks like Tory and I will be there towing Kevin along as well.
that is if we go pick him up as it seems he is kinda scooterless at the moment LOL
I will fill it in later

Bruce...
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Sorry Guys I couldn't make it today. I was ready to go when I discovered that one of my panel handles had gone missing. Instead of wondering all night I decided to retrace my path from work today in the hopes of locating it. I had no luck and was pretty pissy when I got home. Neighbor walks down to the garage with a beer in hand, hands it off to me and said "need one of these".

So I tell him my story. He starts laughing and that really pisses me off. He reaches in his pocket and pulls out the panel handle and missing screw (sans lock washer)......I guess the part dropped as I passed his house earlier in the day. He said he thought to himself " this looks old, must belong to Angelo!".....So now I'm happy, Still wished I could have made it tonight....

Trevor before you start with the Lammy jokes, I remember a story about a heat shield a few weeks back :D
Last edited by Angelo on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
redbike

Post by redbike »

Too bad Angelo, we were a force to be reckoned with tonight! Only saw 1 Duc, and no other vintage, or at least interesting vintage. We took off afterwards for a nice ride up to St. A, and east for a good jag. Beautiful night; missed you! John
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

We missed you Angelo.

I had a great time last night. Well worth the 2 hour drive :P

I can't wait to see if the repair fairies can re-wire my signal lights so that my scoot uses its real signals and not the lame ones on my frame.

BTW ... thanks for going for dinner with me Bruce and Tory. It was SUPER fun and much better than what is available in the Armpit of Alberta.

See you everyone on Sunday ... I hope.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris