Welcome to the forums folks

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Just saying hello. I will try to follow along but I have about a bazillion emails every day.

Cheers,

John

PS: The scoot she lives! I rode it around in the rain today.
Ruthie

Post by Ruthie »

javascript:emoticon(':P')
Hey! It works! Thanks for the directions on finding an AVATAR, which I know now is the little picture and thanks for giving us some ideas on it. I always have thought Jiminee Cricket tried to be a good influence and teacher for Pinocchio, so I chose it to fit with being an educator. I am only beginning to learn about adding and subtracting photos, etc. How do we know who people are if they use an anonymous name like Scarlet Bee?
"Scooters help us step more lightly on our planet."
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

ScarletBee is Tia.

If ya don't know who one is just by going by the handle, then just ask. But as we keep meeting and getting to know each other we will all eventually figure it all out.
Daisy

Post by Daisy »

Kevins avatar should be a test for new members...anyone who doesnt know what it is should be made to pay a penalty....

ok ok....I just cant stop fundraising ahahha

Hey why isnt Kathy on here?
Yeah...whatever
Ablespice

Post by Ablespice »

Hey why isnt Kathy on here?
Hello All, What's up? :lol:
"Tiki Nana" - Life is toooo Short - If you're living in the Past, You're missing out on the Present and Future...
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Hi all

So where was the yellow banana yesterday? Still convalescing from its unfortunate run in with gravity at the George Rally?

Of course I jest because I know you didn't bet too banged up in your gymkhana crash which is fortunate. Nor did your bike which is also good.
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Ablespice

Post by Ablespice »

coyoteran wrote: So where was the yellow banana yesterday? Still convalescing from its unfortunate run in with gravity at the George Rally?
Tiki Nana is recovering nicely.... thanks for asking... I was golfing with a whole bunch of good-looking women on Sunday.. (aren't you jealous?, lol)

I look forward to chatting with everyone more...

Nitey-nite
"Tiki Nana" - Life is toooo Short - If you're living in the Past, You're missing out on the Present and Future...
nocattle

Post by nocattle »

Salutations, y'all!

Just joined up and have had a good look-see around. Looking good! Nice to see you have a place to call your own.
giddyup