2pocalypse - who is going?

Local and distant events

Moderator: Moderators

LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

John, come to Petro bike night so that Tia and I and you can make final plans! This is mandatory! Ha! !!!!

I'm so excited!!!!

!!!!!

(!!)

Cheers!!!!
All hail Emperor Kang!
DoesDerbiCount?

Post by DoesDerbiCount? »

That wednesday right? And at which petro can?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

Petro Canada on 96street and about 157 avenue, this wednesday nite.

BTW there was a Johnny spotting at aroun 2.30 this afternoon. at least I think it was him. Lets see. Stromn parked out front, check. White hair, check. Big ass stoggie hanging out of mouth, check. Some place that started with an "L" I think.
Last edited by Angelo on Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

I'll probably look like an ass and find out theres a correction line in Edmonton or something... but I'm fairly sure Angelo meant 97th Street...
All hail Emperor Kang!
redbike

Post by redbike »

Angelo: best two out of three: Name is Humo Cigars, 109th Street and 105 Avenue. Audrey: Bike Night is a check for me; see ya there. Location: 97th Street and 16___ Avenue. Can't miss it; on the east side and the parking lot will be ful of....wait for it.....
Last edited by redbike on Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

LibertineAudrey wrote:I'll probably look like an ass and find out theres a correction line in Edmonton or something... but I'm fairly sure Angelo meant 97th Street...
Must have been the Jack Daniels I was getting into after reading Trevors highlights of the football game......yes 97street

- Dustin Kott-
jeffthemod

Post by jeffthemod »

Is everyone squared away for accomodation? I am staying with my Gramma and she has offered her other spare room if anyone needs it. Killarney area, nice and central. Just let me know.

Cheers,

Jeff
I was a mod before you was a mod.
Whizzer

Post by Whizzer »

Hi, just wondered if anyone is riding down to Cowtow on Friday? I'm off work at noon and plan to ride down that afternoon. If you want the company for the rest of the ride give me a shout.
Dale In Red Deer
Haynes manual + tools=danger
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Hey Dale,

It sounds like Audrey, Tia and John will be riding down from Edmonton. Not sure what time they are leaving on Friday.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
redbike

Post by redbike »

Dale, as you can see from this thread, we three will discuss plans on Wednesday evening. I think the plan is to travel 2A. Why don't we update you on Thursday and hopefully we can meet up. Perhaps post us your cell number so we can keep in touch on the road. John
Johnny Redbike.

We, the unfortunate, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
Whizzer

Post by Whizzer »

Sounds ok with me. I get off at noon so any time around then will be fine. My cell is 403-357-9998, now I just have to remember to keep it turned on
Haynes manual + tools=danger
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

John (redbike),

Have you secured a hotel/motel yet?

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
redbike

Post by redbike »

No; will just check in to something/somewhere once I get there.
Johnny Redbike.

coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Hi all

Had a semi successfull trip getting here. Just made it to town and hit something sharp and metallic with my rear tire. It went flat in about 9 seconds. Spent the rest of the day at Rev trying to get a replacement. The best I could come up with was a front tire on a rear rim so I have that whole vintage look going on now.

Highway 2 to here was a breeze. No issues with traffic at all. You folks with the big bikes will have even fewer issues. Made it to red deer from morinville without having to use my fuel reserve.

Went out for a ride with the locals last night. Had fun. Am off to Lethbridge today. Ride report to follow

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

coyoteran wrote:Hi all

Had a semi successfull trip getting here. Just made it to town and hit something sharp and metallic with my rear tire. It went flat in about 9 seconds. Spent the rest of the day at Rev trying to get a replacement. The best I could come up with was a front tire on a rear rim so I have that whole vintage look going on now.

Highway 2 to here was a breeze. No issues with traffic at all. You folks with the big bikes will have even fewer issues. Made it to red deer from morinville without having to use my fuel reserve.

Went out for a ride with the locals last night. Had fun. Am off to Lethbridge today. Ride report to follow

Trevor
Glad to hear that you handled the blow out well, and that you are getting a taste of riding vintage style, can't wait to hear more stories of the ride when we get together. I hit bike nite with Tia, Audrey, john and john tonight, we missed you.

Ride safe
Cheers
A

- Dustin Kott-