Crude City Scooter Club Forum Index Crude City Scooter Club
the Edmonton Chapter of the Vespa Club of Canada

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

API Series 2, TV175 Series 2 Engine and a bunch of parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crude City Scooter Club Forum Index -> Market Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bacon

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:21 pm    Post subject: API Series 2, TV175 Series 2 Engine and a bunch of parts Reply with quote

Like the title says, time to part with the Lamby. It's not the prettiest, and not the most sought after, but it's passed it's OPI and that's saying something. Comes with an extra engine (TV 175 series 2 that's probably worth as much as the lamby, and a few other TV parts (front hub, tail light, bits and bobs) new pipe, and a bunch of parts. I also have some Series 1 side panels and other Series 1 parts. I have pics on request.

The good: it's a lambretta. It's legally registerable in Alberta. It's complete.
The bad: engine needs to be buttoned up. It ran, but needed a new clutch basket etc. I've done most of the work, but apparently haven't found the time to finish it. Damn life getting in the way.

Hope y'all are well. I still lurk on the forum from time to time and am glad to see it still going.

Liam. Email for photos.
Bacon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the summer's passed and I haven't done anything with the scooters.

We're expecting our second and I have been given a mandate to clean out the garage before winter.

Time to negotiate. Be easy on me and we can deal.

Liam

Seven Eight Oh, Seven One Six, Two Zero Three Two.

Peace!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crude City Scooter Club Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: