Road test

Chit chat related to the club or scooters in general

Moderator: Moderators

furnaceman

Road test

Post by furnaceman »

As it says above Tory successfully completed his road test for his scooter licence..

Congratulations..

A special thanks goes out to Kevin for trusting us with Tiki Nana..Tory couldn't of done it with out her.also thanks Kevin for finding the e-mail from Jeff for dan's phone number.

Btw he only charges 55.00 tax included for the road test so if anyone wants to get their test done ask kevin for his number..

Bruce
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Oh great, now we are losing TWO scooterists!!

:-)

Congratulations
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Oh great, now we are losing TWO scooterists!!
Don't think of it as losing two scooterists, think of it as us sending two apostles out to spread the word. Ok, so arguably Kelowna has already heard the word but more never hurt.

Oh, and just so we are clear on this. I am not at all religious but I do like a good metaphor.

Keep the shiny side up all

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

We are not really losing 2 scooterist ... we are gaining a great place to stay during rally time in Kelowna. :roll:

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
LibertineAudrey

Post by LibertineAudrey »

Congrats to Tory! ^_^

Cheers
All hail Emperor Kang!
teenytinytorrie

Post by teenytinytorrie »

Shannon...I bought a place, I take possesion Aug 17....bring an airmattress and help me unpack after the rally and you have a place to stay....(oops,,,I ment would you please help me unpack seeing as how I am broken)

and we are more than happy to see two more able scooterists come out here, i am very excited about it
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

Done!

Congrats on the new place.

Shannon
"The real danger is not that machines will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like machines." Sydney J. Harris
teenytinytorrie

Post by teenytinytorrie »

and that is why I love you
Sowelu

Post by Sowelu »

aaawwww! Someone loves me. :oops: I feel all warm inside.

Shannon