Viva Italia Sunday Aug. 24, 2014

Local and distant events

Moderator: Moderators

david

Viva Italia Sunday Aug. 24, 2014

Post by david »

Ride your Italian Scooter down to "Little Italy" for this year's Viva Italia.

Please try and arrive by 11:45 AM. We park our scoots in front of Zocalo 10826 95 St. (west side of 95 St.)

The event runs from Noon till 9:00 PM.
Please, feel free to stay as long as you like.
Ska'D for Life
JDel70

sunday

Post by JDel70 »

Just throwing my name i. The hat. Me and my scoot will be there for sure. Bjorn gave me the day off for this....lol
Love my '65
david

Post by david »

I'm looking forward to seeing everybody this Sunday.

To change things up a bit this year, I am thinking that we should all leave together and go for a group ride.

Group ride leaves Viva Italia at 1:45 PM.
Ska'D for Life
david

Post by david »

Great to see everyone out today, the weather was perfect and the food was fine. The only thing missing was a beer tent!

The ride after was fun, though it did get cut short. In addition to the black tape, zip ties, and some other bits and bobs I carry; I shall be including one or two bungee cords. One never knows when the welds on your spare tire carrier will fail! And scooting around with it between your knees is just awkward. I'm glad Jerry had one for me to use. Thank-you Jerry!!!

Thankfully, we have an accomplished group of riders in our club and everyone was able to dodge the bouncing tire. Thank the pot holes in our streets for everyone's quick reaction.
Ska'D for Life
JDel70

Bungee Madness

Post by JDel70 »

Yup David glad i was there for ya!!. I didn't mind the bouncing tire. I spend most of my time weaving around anyway. It was great to meet everyone today. Hope to see you all again soon. I still want to arrange a day like monday for a ride. I know some are unable to make the sunday rides. So lets make it happen. Suggestions for a route are welcome.
Love my '65
Angelo

Post by Angelo »

the traffic triangle award is offically passed on to you David..... :D
�Long live vintage motorcycles that are too tough to die...�

- Dustin Kott-