Moderator: Moderators

Reverend2u

Canada Vespa Days 2024

Post by Reverend2u »

Canada Vespa Days 2024
Kingston, Ontario
June 21-23

SAVE THE DATE …. DETAILS TO FOLLOW….

(posted on the “Vespa Club Canada Members Group” Facebook page Sunday, October 29th)
Reverend2u

Re: Canada Vespa Days 2024

Post by Reverend2u »

Further to (posted Oct 30) …

It sounds like there is lots of support and excitement for our National Event next year!!!

Just a few details before we get things rolling…

Registration will be limited, both in the number of attendees as well as only to full members of a registered Vespa World Club.
Registration will open in mid December, on-line, on a first come / first served basis.

More details to come.

(per Jeff Schneider, VCOC President)
jbcollier

Post by jbcollier »

Thanks for the updates. Having driven to Toronto twice last year, it's a very long way away.
coyoteran
Location: X Marks the spot...X stands for danger...two lines crossing over one another means to me...stay away

Post by coyoteran »

Add another 2 to 3 hours to get to KVille from YYZ, depending on the traffic. Now this is just my EXTREMELY BIASED OPINION but I wouldn't cross the street to visit Kingston. YMMV.

For those who haven't had their lives partially destroyed by that armpit of the world, a riding tour of the locks and the surrounding countryside to the north west is cool. That was actually on my commute. Riding around RMC, the waterfront, old Kingston, city centre and town hall, and then north to Smith Falls is pretty nice too.

Lots of very old pubs and bars. Establishments where Sir John A bent his excessively lubricated elbow are still going concerns.

If anybody plans on going and has any specific questions, drop me a line. I haven't lived there since 2004, nor have I visited since 2019 but there is still some useful local knowledge rattling around in this head somewhere.

Ride Safe

Trevor
Vy is it vee get too soon olt and too late schmart?